I do interviews, reporting, and music criticism, mostly for New York Magazine. I’ve also written for Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, Interview Magazine, Bandcamp Daily, McSweeney’s, Electric Lit, Lit Hub, and more.
- Big D’oh: Homer Reads ‘Cracking the Coding Interview’ Guiding fellow Bootcamp graduates through the technical interview process with this Simpsons-inspired React study guide teaching Big O and common algorithms and data structures.
- GoDish Google’s “I’m feeling lucky” for local food; MERN-stack app built for General Assembly’s Small Business Hackathon helping restaurants bounce back from the pandemic. (We came in third!)
- What Time Should I Write? Inspiring creativity with this database holding the daily routines of well-known writers; powered by Python, Django, and Amazon AWS.
- Snap Out Of It! MERN-stack app providing action steps and games to guide users through heartbreak.
- I Love That Song Helping music journalists organize their music for research; built with MongoDB, Express, Node.js, and more.
- is your dog emo. Frontend experiment teaching users about global music genres with APIs and cute dogs.
Thank you for visiting this website.